Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Feck!! New Pan HDTV has developed line of stuck pixels!! Fixable?

I bought a 32" Pan LCD 1080p TV set from NewEgg abt 2
weeks ago

Today I turned it on and noticed a very thin "line"
down far right side!

Anyway to fix myself.... or am I stuck sending it back
to NewEgg?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 19, 7:48*pm, wrote:
I bought a 32" Pan LCD 1080p TV set from NewEgg abt 2
weeks ago

Today I turned it on and noticed a very thin "line"
down far right side!

Anyway to fix myself.... or am I stuck sending it back
to NewEgg?

Did you try unlugging the set from the wall, letting it sit for a few
minutes and then restarting it?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Can you connect the set to your computer? There are programs that "exercise"
the pixels to unstick them.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Can you connect the set to your computer? There are programs that
"exercise"
the pixels to unstick them.

Does that really work?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:38:30 +0900, "Michael Kennedy"
wrote:

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Can you connect the set to your computer? There are programs that
"exercise"
the pixels to unstick them.

Does that really work?

It sometimes works on lcd computer monitors if they has a few always
on pixels. Chuck