Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KVM1621 16" crt TV

Hi, i'm italian so be patient with my language... one day i've opened a tv which i suspected in cold solderings,
but i've done a stupid error when discharging the big cap, i put the discharger in the wrong place, in the scheme below i marked C
and D the right point for the Cap and A - B the wrong place i done.

http://web.tiscali.it/bps_impianti/schema%20Tv.GIF

After that tv brokes and i can only say which measurements i've done on the IC and the transistor and the
correct values from scheme sheet:

IC pins my measure scheme meas.
1 -41,x -41,2
2 222 0,3
4 9 0
5 -33 -33

on the transistor
B 9 0
C 222 0,3
E 0 0

transistor and diodes are not short or open.. i've found that the two resistors that goes from
+ of the big cap (point c) to the pin 2 of the ic , in series, one measure 200k instead of 270k
the other 115k instead of 120k (this maybe my tester inaccurate) , thankyou, bye...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

IC pins my measure scheme meas.
1 -41,x -41,2
2 222 0,3
4 9 0
5 -33 -33

sorry pin 2 is 303v instead 0,3
and pin 3 is about 230v i don't remember well..