Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Emerson EWC0902 part numbers needed

I'd like to repair this unit, as the CRT is in excellent shape, but if I
can't find the parts, it'll go to the dumpster.

I couldn't find a freebie service manual online and I'm not willing to
fork over the gold that resellers want these days for old service
manuals. Parts won't cost much if the prices are similar to those I've
seen for similar parts on other makes. Of course, parts may not even be
available anywhere ('cept maybe cannibalized units).

Photos of parts needed are at:

http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/pv/8...4.6a65fi/1.jpg
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:10:23 GMT, "Ray L. Volts"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'd like to repair this unit, as the CRT is in excellent shape, but if I
can't find the parts, it'll go to the dumpster.

I couldn't find a freebie service manual online and I'm not willing to
fork over the gold that resellers want these days for old service
manuals. Parts won't cost much if the prices are similar to those I've
seen for similar parts on other makes. Of course, parts may not even be
available anywhere ('cept maybe cannibalized units).

Photos of parts needed are at:

http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/pv/8...4.6a65fi/1.jpg

I have uploaded the service manual for you.

Funai / Emerson model EWC0902 VCR (multipart):

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43264
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43265
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43266
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43267