Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.design,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,sci.electronics.repair,alt.design.graphics

Default Why can't Bill be FNVW since Bob "Linel Lauer" Larter is a pussyand ran-away like the she-bitch that she is ??

On Jul 23, 8:07*am, "\"The Great One\""
wrote:
"PEAT" wrote in message

Hail Eris! On Jul 23, 2:14 am, Psycho Bill wrote: PEAT as King Henry V: Though all that I can do is nothing worth, Since

that my penitence comes after all, Imploring

Pardon.
Hail Eris! On 22 July, 20:01, Psycho Bill wrote:
Hulahoop as King Henry V: Though all that I can do is nothing

worth,
Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.
On Jul 22, 6:45 pm, Zarbiface2009 wrote:
psychotic chicken wrote:

Can we have a show of hands?

Once again you're judging me by your standards. Unlike you I'm

not a
needy wreck looking for approval.

It doesn't matter to me whether people read my posts or not. I'm

sure
they can decide to killfile or ignore my comments without you

deluding
yourself that you're guiding them.

See, unlike you, usenet isn't my life.

This is such babyish behaviour that PC is showing now

I wonder if he has deep rooted psychological problems? Poor sod

If I did then Salisbury would just use them as an excuse to attack

and
belittle me.

So it is probably a good job I don't.

Good job AFAIAC. That means you aren't under protection by Formosa's
Law, and there is no reason to believe you might do yourself or

others
serious injury just because you get trolled, flamed, smacked around
with a cluestick, or awarded valuable prizes (from AUK, AFA-B, or
anywhere else). Not to say that you won't hurt yourself or anyone

else
anyway, but it won't be on anyone but you, if you do so. "Psychotic"
you might be, but it signifies nothing relevant.

This is, of course, merely a clarification for RADWers who aren't

sure
if he's really fair game.

Snarky

So you are the "might" of AUK huh ?

Pffffaw !

Moi? Not at all. However, of those not sidelined by Charles "Atlas
Bugged" Novins' phony libel suit (which includes most of the Yank
kookologists), I suppose I'm one of the relatively few remaining regs
in AUK with a Hammer of Thor. However, that will be cleared up, in due
course, at the very least by having more winners. Now, do try to
remember that your delusion of being the "new FNVW" is in fact not
real, before going off half-cocked again. For a big chicken like you,
going anywhere half-cocked would be *tragic*.

Snarky
He couldn't do a worse job than "Wimpy-Coward" Bob Larter (the puss-gurl
from down-under).
--
John C.

I agree John!

The people must know what a total failure and Coward Lionel really is!
--
Art Deco