Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to open case of Emprex LCD monitor?

I have an Emprex 22" model LM-2201 LCD monitor, made by Innolux. It
works fine, so naturally I want to open up the case and peek inside.
But I can't find any screws, not even under the label, and I can't
find any release any tabs. I have tried prying and poking along the
seams.