Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Electric Oven Wiring

With help from e-mail and usenet replies, I found what looks like a good
source for
small quantities of high-temp wi http://www.infraredheaters.com/wires.htm
..

Thanks to all for the help.

Bob

"Robert King" wrote in message
What type of insulated wire should I use to replace part of the internal
wiring
of a built-in electric wall oven. I assume this needs to be some type of
high
temp insulation. The original wire appears to be about 16 ga. with woven
insulation perhaps fiberglass. Needs to have a hot voltage rating of at
least
240 Vac. Can anyone provide info on suitable wire type and source?

Bob