Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SONY VPL CS4 - A1316576A - Power Card

Hi to all,
I have an identical problem with two identical video projectors,
model SONY VPL CS4 , each of the two projector is dead, any sign of
life, no led on, no noise;
I have already checked the fuse near the power connector (ok)
I followed the line of power,
is divided in two paths,
one is the supply of the lamp (which works with the lamp),
the other path is connected to the card A1316576A (power supply for
the electronics);
maybe the problem be on this card, I have the suspicion (which will
check tomorrow),
one regards the two mosfet switching, the other suspect is on IC that
controls the entire operation of the two mosfet.
PS the new card on ebay, costs 90 euros,
but I do not want to spend all that money,
until check everything.
If someone has already solved the problem,
I do know.
Hello to the community
Giuseppe
IK2UMD
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hello to all,
I fixed the problem on both videoprojector;
the problem was in the power electronics card (the card was in the
back of the video), in this card has broken the MCZ3001D component
(which controls the PWM switching power supply), after having replaced
the video was turned on .
Cost of repair, 5 euros, for 2 MCZ3001D

Thanks to all the forums.

Hello to all.
The problem was resolved
Coming soon, I will publish on my web site the details of reparation;
Stay tuned on:
http://www.baab.it/ik2umd/