Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Nakamichi Soundspace spares

I have a couple (four actually) Soundspace products in for service. The
local (Australian) distributor is claiming that parts are NLA for any
Soundspace units. It would seem to me that the spare parts MUST be
somewhere. Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I am in the same situation. I have a Soundspace8, only seven years
old, with broken satellite speakers, otherwise working perfectly well.
When I inquired about spares with the high end hifi shop in Melbourne
I purchased it from I was told that at seven years it was about due
for replacement and would I like to come in to discuss replacement
options - seriously. I am now looking overseas. Robert Shields