Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jp jp is offline

Default Mitsubishi WD-73833 Service Codes

TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:
TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I have an older Mitsubishi and the code is "menu, 2, 3, 5, 7".

It might work on your TV.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Aug 29, 11:29*pm, Ron wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:

TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I have an older Mitsubishi and the code is "menu, 2, 3, 5, 7".

It might work on your TV.

More info
http://www.fixyourowntv.com/servicemenu.php
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jp jp is offline

On Aug 29, 8:33*pm, Ron wrote:
On Aug 29, 11:29*pm, Ron wrote:

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:

TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model:WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I have an older Mitsubishi and the code is "menu, 2, 3, 5, 7".

It might work on your TV.

More infohttp://www.fixyourowntv.com/servicemenu.php- Hide quoted text -

Thank you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jp jp is offline

On Aug 29, 8:33*pm, Ron wrote:
On Aug 29, 11:29*pm, Ron wrote:

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:

TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I have an older Mitsubishi and the code is "menu, 2, 3, 5, 7".

It might work on your TV.

More infohttp://www.fixyourowntv.com/servicemenu.php- Hide quoted text -

The code listed on that link for Mitsubishi does not work. I wouldn't
mind purchasing the instruction manual from them but they won't return
my emails so I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring that site.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:
TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

hey on your mitstubishi remote hit menu, then punch in 24070 a box
will come up with how many hours used and a few other things..i also
have a right side alighnment prob..can you help me out? thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:
TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance. hey, the code for mine is 2470.. i have a prob..with my right side alighnment can you e-mail me

how to fix it? thanks alot.

John.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Sep 2, 7:52*pm, jp wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:33*pm, Ron wrote:

On Aug 29, 11:29*pm, Ron wrote:

On Aug 29, 7:23*pm, jp wrote:

TV Make: Mitsubishi
TV Model: WD-73833

Would like to get the code to enter service mode for my tv. I have a
small screen alignment issue and I know that with the remote, this
can
be fixed. I just don't have the code sequence for entering service
mode.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I have an older Mitsubishi and the code is "menu, 2, 3, 5, 7".

It might work on your TV.

More infohttp://www.fixyourowntv.com/servicemenu.php-Hide quoted text -

The code listed on that link for Mitsubishi does not work. I wouldn't
mind purchasing the instruction manual from them but they won't return
my emails so I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring that site.

Do you have a spam filter? If so that might be were the replies went.
I purchased a service manual from them for my TV and I didn't know
they were sending me a PDF file (instead of a *real* manual in the
mail) and it went directly into the spam box.

It got deleted and they sent me another one ASAP.

Here is another site with service codes http://www.bruzziforum.com/vbf/