Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

Default 24hoursupport.helpdesk seems to have become helpless desk due to trolls.

"Ashleigh Cope" wrote in message

"joevan" wrote in message
I have given up on getting any help here and most of the web wants to
have you sign up for some crap help. **** it all.
What the hell happened to this great ng?

Nothing happened to this ng. Just just plonk all the meanies like kabitcha
man and stacey chucco and curtis brown and you for saying **** in this
newsgroup.

And I plonked you because you're a little dicksucker.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"joevan" wrote in message
I have given up on getting any help here and most of the web wants to
have you sign up for some crap help. **** it all.
What the hell happened to this great ng?

Nothing happened to this ng. Just just plonk all the meanies like
kabitcha man and stacey chucco and curtis brown and you for saying ****
in this newsgroup.

And I plonked you because you're a little dicksucker.

And I plonked you for teaching her how to suck dick.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"joevan" wrote in message

I have given up on getting any help here and most of the web wants to
have you sign up for some crap help. **** it all.
What the hell happened to this great ng?

Nothing happened to this ng. Just just plonk all the meanies like
kabitcha man and stacey chucco and curtis brown and you for saying
**** in this newsgroup.

And I plonked you because you're a little dicksucker.

And I plonked you for teaching her how to suck dick.

A little one at that!

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

"joevan" wrote in message
I have given up on getting any help here and most of the web wants to
have you sign up for some crap help. **** it all.
What the hell happened to this great ng?

Nothing happened to this ng. Just just plonk all the meanies like
kabitcha man and stacey chucco and curtis brown and you for saying ****
in this newsgroup.

And I plonked you because you're a little dicksucker.

And I plonked you for teaching her how to suck dick.

And I just plonked you for letting Ashleigh suck your cock.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair

And I plonked you because you're a little dicksucker.

Stacey if you ask me nicely, you can suck my dick tooo. But if you want
me to give you some tongue, you can **** OFF. Your so full of vile crap,
the crabs moved out.

Trolls cavalamb himself Metalworking 15 February 20th 08 02:26 AM
trolls tony stramella Metalworking 1 April 8th 06 02:24 PM
OT - Helpdesk War Stories Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 February 14th 05 02:45 PM