Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RFH: Panasonic TV Part Source?

Hello all, I'm repairing a Panasonic Model CT-32G12CV (Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BH BH is offline

On Jun 26, 6:01*am, Ryton wrote:
Hello all, I'm repairing a Panasonic Model CT-32G12CV (Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.

Try Fox International in Cleveland.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 26, 12:02*pm, BH wrote:
On Jun 26, 6:01*am, Ryton wrote:

Hello all, I'm repairing a PanasonicModel CT-32G12CV(Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.

Try Fox International in Cleveland.

Thanks but Fox didn't have it.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BH BH is offline

On Jun 26, 4:05*pm, Ryton wrote:
On Jun 26, 12:02*pm, BH wrote:

On Jun 26, 6:01*am, Ryton wrote:

Hello all, I'm repairing a PanasonicModel CT-32G12CV(Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.

Try Fox International in Cleveland.

Thanks but Fox didn't have it.

Well, MCM says "get all your Panasonic Parts here".

BH
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 26, 5:31*pm, BH wrote:
On Jun 26, 4:05*pm, Ryton wrote:

On Jun 26, 12:02*pm, BH wrote:

On Jun 26, 6:01*am, Ryton wrote:

Hello all, I'm repairing a PanasonicModel CT-32G12CV(Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.

Try Fox International in Cleveland.

Thanks but Fox didn't have it.

Well, MCM says "get all your Panasonic Parts here".

BH

Hi BH, thanks for the input. I have finally been able to identify the
Panasonic Part Number D4DDF3R00003. Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to find an online source yet which has it/or equivalent in stock and
will ship to Canada via USPS.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:15:17 -0700 (PDT), Ryton
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Jun 26, 5:31*pm, BH wrote:
On Jun 26, 4:05*pm, Ryton wrote:

On Jun 26, 12:02*pm, BH wrote:

On Jun 26, 6:01*am, Ryton wrote:

Hello all, I'm repairing a PanasonicModel CT-32G12CV(Chassis
AMEDP282) which has a defective degaussing posistor (D805) with
markings TDK 030M 7401. I've been unable to source this part, so all
help would be greatly appreciated... TIA.

Try Fox International in Cleveland.

Thanks but Fox didn't have it.

Well, MCM says "get all your Panasonic Parts here".

BH

Hi BH, thanks for the input. I have finally been able to identify the
Panasonic Part Number D4DDF3R00003. Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to find an online source yet which has it/or equivalent in stock and
will ship to Canada via USPS.

I've been watching this thread and thinking, what's so special about
your posistor that you can't just use a "regular" 3-terminal type?

The answer appears to be that yours has a cold resistance of 3 ohms
.... I think.

I have a bunch of 2-terminal and 3-terminal PTCs that have 180M or
180N in the part number. These all measure close enough to 18 ohms to
suggest that "180" is 18 x 10E0, ie two digits plus a multiplier.

I also have a TDK "090M 6615 ML" 2-terminal PTC which measures 9 ohms.

So maybe you could widen your search to include any 3-terminal (or
2-terminal ?) PTC with a cold resistance of 3 ohms.

For example, how about this one:
http://search.murata.co.jp/Ceramy/Ca...n&sPa ram=PTD
http://preview.tinyurl.com/5byb8u

Or PTDCA1BF3R0Q100 (same as above):