Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Video/Pinball Game Auction, Single Operator

We have been operating in Michigan for about 30 years and have decided
to throw in the towel. Selling our entire inventory of Video, Pinball,
Jukebox; Coin sorting, vending, counting equipment. Many complete
cabinets and lots of parts, manuals, and test equipment. Some working
and in great condition, some non-working or need various repairs or
reconditioning. We also have many items related to Audio/Video, Tel-
Com, & Surveillance, up for bid.
Located in Central Lower Michigan, one day auction internet bidding
only. All items will be on display for personal & physical inspection
the day before and day of the auction. All items can be picked up the
day after and within 3 days following auction end.
All auction lots will be starting between $5 & $50 with no reserve.
The auction catalog is in process of being posted at this time and
should be completed by Friday or Monday at the latest. Here's a link
to the auction: http://www.1800lastbid.com/Redirect/Terms.cfm?ID=1001
, and you can also preview a few of the item photos by clicking on the
"more Info" link posted on the auction calendar.
Before asking, "NO", I will not sell any item outright, "all items
are up for auction ONLY" and I will not ship, all items must be picked
up by buyer or buyer's representative. Please feel free to contact me
directly at any time, for any other questions or concerns before the
auction or bidding. or 989-239-4569.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , wrote:
[...]

Many have Google blocked.