Cliff

Default OT - Redneck Video Game

Use your left mouse button.
http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm

Cliff
Robert Swinney

Kewl, Cliff. Thanks. Finally something from you on my intellectual level.
And besides, it took up a lot less of my bandwidth than your usual political
spewl.

Bob Swinney

"Cliff" wrote in message

Use your left mouse button.
http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm

Cliff

Louis Boyd

"Cliff" wrote in message

Use your left mouse button.
http://www.shockhaber.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm

Cliff

I wonder how long before PETA forces that website to be shut down. Such
violence and cruelty!

Cliff

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:35:38 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

it took up a lot less of my bandwidth than your usual political
spewl.

I usually use large doses of brevity in my responses to Gunner &
crew G.
--
Cliff

CCI ammo has a VERY challenging shoot-the-varmint video game on
their Web site you can play free.

See all our stuff at IBa
href="http://stores.ebay.com/Internet-Gun-Show"Internet Gun
Show!/font/i/b/a.