Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ASTEC MP6-3S-00 power supply

Looking for a schematic of input converter of this MP6 series supply,
MP6-xx-xx.
Would anyone have it?
Ziggie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ziggie" wrote in message
Looking for a schematic of input converter of this MP6 series supply,
MP6-xx-xx.
Would anyone have it?
Ziggie

Astec is now Emerson, their web site is at http://www.powerconversion.com/ Surf
around their site and see if they offer the schematic online (not likely).
Otherwise, send them an email requesting it. They might just send it to you
with no hassle.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a
smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
dBc dBc is offline

Greetings Dave..

Regarding:
"Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything,
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs."

A side note:
I believe this should be brought to the attention of ALL of our
current political candidates! Including the ones in office right
now! What a mess! Of course this shouldn't exclude the Rev. Jesse
Jackson + all his illegitimate children + The Rainbow Push
Organization/regime, Rev. Al Sharpton + all his records of
avoidance of paying his bills/taxes, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer,
Diane Feinstein etc.! Notice that the previous extremely vocal
Nancy P., Barbara B. have REALLY toned down in recent years. They
*finally* got out of their ideologically dominated environments
and got introduced to some real world political realities that
folks are out to kill Americans. What a revelation! So much for
their endeavors of going to D.C. to 'shake' up Washington...

Cheers,
Mr. Mentor

. ..