Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sharp JX9660 fuser thermistor

I'm repairing my Sharp JX9660 laser printer which has an overheating fuser;
the thermistor is reading 270K at around 20C, the manual states 100K at 25C
so it would seem to be excessively high resistance. Any ideas for a source
of spares? I found one UK supplier who wants £46 and has an MOV of £80 which
is clearly ridiculous for a simple thermistor assembly. The printer's not
worth a huge amount but I have a lot of consumables for it which would be
wasted if I can't fix this problem.
The part no. is RDTCT0011GCZZ and it's also listed for LZR855 and ML PRO 600
printers.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Luc Luc is offline

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:47:22 GMT, "Martin Whybrow"
wrote:

I'm repairing my Sharp JX9660 laser printer which has an overheating fuser;
the thermistor is reading 270K at around 20C, the manual states 100K at 25C
so it would seem to be excessively high resistance. Any ideas for a source
of spares? I found one UK supplier who wants £46 and has an MOV of £80 which
is clearly ridiculous for a simple thermistor assembly. The printer's not
worth a huge amount but I have a lot of consumables for it which would be
wasted if I can't fix this problem.
The part no. is RDTCT0011GCZZ and it's also listed for LZR855 and ML PRO 600
printers.
Martin

Try: partsnow.com they are worldwide and specialize in laser
printer parts and supplies.