Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Please, help me

Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.

Oh common, can't you fix it without a schematic? Use your common sense, you
have the right side working, use it as your reference. You don't want to
get any advice from this drunken group.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"MooseFET" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

I have a bumpy face, can you recommend a cure for my pimple face? by the way
I tried to stop you and it doesn't seem to work. What did you do to get
passed your news server?

--
Service to my daemon? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.

Google is your friend dumbass.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 1, 9:50*am, "Curtis Pryce" wrote:
wrote in message

Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.

Google is your friend dumbass.

It's people like you that give most USA residents a bad name. you
could at least be polite!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli

Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my

ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have

much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english

this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.

I used the Yahoo home page to get to this link

http://www.w7fg.com/manuals.php?manu...+Scott&center=

They have your manual for US $15. Hope this helps

GG
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
[...]

He wants you to buy it and make electronic copy for him. Can you do it?
No? that means you're not Americanized.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:49:02 -0800, "JakTheHammer" wrote:

:
:"hr(bob) " wrote in message
:On Mar 1, 9:50 am, "Curtis Pryce" wrote:
: wrote in message
:
: ...
:
: Good morning,
:
[...]
:Hey, what's wrong being resourceful?
:
:No, getting free help isn't Americanized. It's called Lazy and Stupid. Are
:you one of those McBush followers? I got a bad news for you, you're not
:going to make it. Heeheee......Ain't THAT A HOOT?
:
:

What Bob was saying was "if you can't offer helpful assistance, say nothing."
Sure, some less experienced posters haven't yet learned the methodology behind
web searching, but there is no need to create bad blood by blasting them for
their ignorance.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ross Herbert wrote:

What Bob was saying was "if you can't offer helpful assistance, say nothing."
Sure, some less experienced posters haven't yet learned the methodology behind
web searching, but there is no need to create bad blood by blasting them for
their ignorance.

|------||-----|
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |