Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell[_2_] Michael A. Terrell[_2_] is offline

Default Please, help me

"MooseFET" wrote in message

wrote in message
Good morning,

I search a contact for HH Scott (for vintage products, electrical
schemes and manual). I find the site of HH Scott, but my ampli Scott
460A, not appear.
Please help me !
I lost my technic electronic scheme and opperating manual for my ampli
Scott 460A.
I have a great problems in operating with him (my left channel is
"dead"). Another problem is: i not have a credit card (i not have much
money), for buy this scheme from net.
Please, accept my apologie, if i not write correctly in english this
message and excuse me if i disturb you.
My alternate e-mail address is:
Thank you so much, and i wish a good day.

Oh common, can't you fix it without a schematic? Use your common sense,
you
have the right side working, use it as your reference. You don't want to
get any advice from this drunken group.

I have a bumpy face, can you recommend a cure for my pimple face? by the way
I tried to stop you and it doesn't seem to work. What did you do to get
passed your news server?

--
Service to my daemon? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD666 to
prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida