Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted Motorola R-2001B/HS Service Manual

I have been searching for a Service Manual to repair a Motorola R-2001B/HS
Communications Monitor. I would appreciate any information. The monitor
seems to work, but frequency drifts like it is not phase locked.

Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"DJM" hath wroth:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250203820866

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you Jeff. The listing on Ebay was for a R-2001D, mine is a R-2001B.
Is there much difference beween the models??

Dave
"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
"DJM" hath wroth:

I have been searching for a Service Manual to repair a Motorola R-2001B/HS
Communications Monitor. I would appreciate any information. The monitor
seems to work, but frequency drifts like it is not phase locked.

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250203820866

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"DJM" wrote in message
Thank you Jeff. The listing on Ebay was for a R-2001D, mine is a R-2001B.
Is there much difference beween the models??

Dave
"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
"DJM" hath wroth:

I have been searching for a Service Manual to repair a Motorola
R-2001B/HS
Communications Monitor. I would appreciate any information. The monitor
seems to work, but frequency drifts like it is not phase locked.

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250203820866

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Much like the 2001D compared to a C. I'm not sure what there is between the
B and C - but if the "C" isn't much different, would be glad to do what I
can to help you out. I sought for a manual for over a year - finally found
one.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"DJM" hath wroth:

Thank you Jeff. The listing on Ebay was for a R-2001D, mine is a R-2001B.
Is there much difference beween the models??

I don't know the difference. I suspect it's minor or possibly
includes some options that are not in the other suffix versions. I
have some old Motorola Buyers Guides here (somewhere) and will see if
I can dig out the data sheet.

Note that the person selling the manual is selling a scanned version
of the manuals and therefore will probably re-list the item after the
current auction. You might ask the seller the same question.

I don't know about the $75 starting auction price, but if there's no
other source for the manuals, I guess you pay the going price.

Dave
"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
.. .
"DJM" hath wroth: