Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Free Tektronix 7904 Chassis

I have a 7904 mainframe chassis minus the plug-in modules free for the
taking - or you pay shipping. Parts or whole. Nice front panel, no
buttons broken off. Worked up until a year or so ago - now when you
turn it on it initially powers up fine but then after a few minutes the
display is gone. Maybe a PS issue, but I have since replaced it with a
smaller model and probably will never get around to fixing it. Let me
know if you need parts or the whole - it is in Erie, PA if you were
interested in picking it up. I'd hate to scrap it as it is still a
useful scope if someone had the time to dedicate to it, but the reality
is I have no time currently.

Please email me direct if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Greg
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 11, 9:01*pm, Greg Baumgratz wrote:
I have a 7904 mainframe chassis minus the plug-in modules free for the
taking - or you pay shipping. *Parts or whole. *Nice front panel, no
buttons broken off. *Worked up until a year or so ago - now when you
turn it on it initially powers up fine but then after a few minutes the
display is gone. *Maybe a PS issue, but I have since replaced it with a
smaller model and probably will never get around to fixing it. *Let me
know if you need parts or the whole - it is in Erie, PA if you were
interested in picking it up. *I'd hate to scrap it as it is still a
useful scope if someone had the time to dedicate to it, but the reality
is I have no time currently.

Please email me direct if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg,

I'd be interested in the unit. I currently have a 7904 mainframe that
is missing a few knobs and fasteners. I live near Chicago, Illinois.
Do you have an estimate on shipping cost?