Posted to sci.electronics.repair
SWP SWP is offline

Default Samsung 191t power problem

My LCD keeps powercycling. the power brick (AD-4214N) light flashes
on and off at the same time the lcd cycles.

I believe the problem is with the power brick, correct? The LCD
electronics would not affect the power out of the brick?

It has been a LONG time since I have done any serious electronics
troubleshooting, but I would like to fix this if at all possible,.

Thanks,

Steve P