Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Amstrad E3 e-mailer phone ...

Yeah, I know it's sad to like any Amstrad products, but I find my E3 a
really useful phone. Today, a tube of sealant fell off the top of the
component drawers above the bench where it sits, and collided with the LCD
display. Result ? Sod's law. A busted LCD of course ... :-(

Spares seem a bit like hens' teeth, so my question is, has anyone in the UK
got one of these laying up the corner where they chucked it after they
discovered that it automatically makes a 20 pence call to Amstrad every day,
that they would be prepared to part with, to help poor old Arfa restore his
workshop communications centre (!) to its former glory ?

Arfa

FEMA mailer: The Cost of Flooding Ablang Home Ownership 3 January 15th 07 01:32 AM
Amstrad VCR6000 Will Not Accept Tape BobK Electronics Repair 8 November 26th 05 05:26 PM
Amstrad NC200 Nick Electronics Repair 4 September 29th 05 08:37 PM
Cracked Cabinet on Lee Valley Mailer Cover Bestest Handsander Woodworking 7 April 3rd 04 11:28 AM
Amstrad DD8900 Double-Decker VCR Rod Wilson Electronics Repair 2 December 9th 03 06:42 PM