Rod Wilson

Default Amstrad DD8900 Double-Decker VCR

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience in repairing one of these VCR's?

I don't have a service manual and I need to replace the belts
on both decks.

I can easily get to the belts on the bottom deck, but was looking
for any tips on how to access the belts on the top deck with minimal dismantling.

Best regards

Rod
Sofie

Rod Wilson:
No really easy way..... remove 8 to 12 screws, disconnect various ribbon
cables and then separate the upper deck form the lower deck.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Rod Wilson" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience in repairing one of these VCR's?

I don't have a service manual and I need to replace the belts
on both decks.

I can easily get to the belts on the bottom deck, but was looking
for any tips on how to access the belts on the top deck with minimal

dismantling.

Best regards

Rod

Rod Wilson

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Rod

"Sofie" wrote in message ...
Rod Wilson:
No really easy way..... remove 8 to 12 screws, disconnect various ribbon
cables and then separate the upper deck form the lower deck.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair

WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. Bob Woodworking 14 June 5th 04 09:22 AM
Dewalt Recalls? Marty Escarcega Metalworking 0 May 25th 04 12:17 PM
Intruder alarm Double Knock facility? Rafal UK diy 8 May 4th 04 01:18 AM
double dimmer IMM UK diy 4 February 12th 04 04:50 PM
How do I wire a double socket? Newbie_Neil UK diy 5 September 8th 03 10:39 AM