Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Plasma glow question

We just got a new Plasma TV last night. We had the TV on for about 5
hrs and then turned off and went to bed. There was a strange glow on
it. I thought it was just the electrons going down the energy levels
and emitting some phospherescence or sthng???
Anyway, I woke up at 5 30 AM and it was still glowing..
ANyone know why?