Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JVC AV-32F713 Picture Problems

I've got this 32 inch tv and I was wondering if anyone knew how to
adjust the horizontal picture because I have a one inch wide black
strip on the right side and on the left the picture is being cut off.
Thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

First, make sure you don't have an actual electronic problem.
Otherwise, you will "tweak", when you should not. Be carefull what you
adjust, & write it down. Dani.

With TV powered ON press: [DISPLAY] and [VIDEO STATUS] on the remote
at the same time.

-or-
Press the [SLEEP TIMER] key and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN. While
the SLEEP TIMER information is still on screen, press the [DISPLAY]
key and [VIDEO STATUS] key of the remote control unit at the same time
to enter the SERVICE MENU.

Exit the service menu by twice pressing the [EXIT] key on the remote.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Nov 11, 3:19?pm, Dani wrote:
First, make sure you don't have an actual electronic problem.
Otherwise, you will "tweak", when you should not. Be carefull what you
adjust, & write it down. Dani.

With TV powered ON press: [DISPLAY] and [VIDEO STATUS] on the remote
at the same time.

-or-
Press the [SLEEP TIMER] key and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN. While
the SLEEP TIMER information is still on screen, press the [DISPLAY]
key and [VIDEO STATUS] key of the remote control unit at the same time
to enter the SERVICE MENU.

Exit the service menu by twice pressing the [EXIT] key on the remote.

I think I found your wesite when I was searching for this topic...the
problem is that I don't have the original remote. What kind of
electrical problems are you talking about?
Thanks