DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC AV-32F713 Picture Problems (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/220698-jvc-av-32f713-picture-problems.html)

[email protected] November 11th 07 08:18 PM

JVC AV-32F713 Picture Problems

I've got this 32 inch tv and I was wondering if anyone knew how to
adjust the horizontal picture because I have a one inch wide black
strip on the right side and on the left the picture is being cut off.
Thanks

Dani November 11th 07 11:19 PM

JVC AV-32F713 Picture Problems

First, make sure you don't have an actual electronic problem.
Otherwise, you will "tweak", when you should not. Be carefull what you
adjust, & write it down. Dani.

With TV powered ON press: [DISPLAY] and [VIDEO STATUS] on the remote
at the same time.

-or-
Press the [SLEEP TIMER] key and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN. While
the SLEEP TIMER information is still on screen, press the [DISPLAY]
key and [VIDEO STATUS] key of the remote control unit at the same time
to enter the SERVICE MENU.

Exit the service menu by twice pressing the [EXIT] key on the remote.

[email protected] November 11th 07 11:39 PM

On Nov 11, 3:19?pm, Dani wrote:
First, make sure you don't have an actual electronic problem.
Otherwise, you will "tweak", when you should not. Be carefull what you
adjust, & write it down. Dani.

With TV powered ON press: [DISPLAY] and [VIDEO STATUS] on the remote
at the same time.

-or-
Press the [SLEEP TIMER] key and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN. While
the SLEEP TIMER information is still on screen, press the [DISPLAY]
key and [VIDEO STATUS] key of the remote control unit at the same time
to enter the SERVICE MENU.

Exit the service menu by twice pressing the [EXIT] key on the remote.

I think I found your wesite when I was searching for this topic...the
problem is that I don't have the original remote. What kind of
electrical problems are you talking about?
Thanks