Posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematics for Tektronix 11A34 / 119-2000-03

I am looking for schematics for a Tektronix 11A34 4-channel amplifier
plug-in.

Inside the 11A34 are four smaller, self-contained amplifier modules, Tek
part 119-2000-03... these are what I am really interested in.

I found a set of these amp modules, and it occurred to me that they
might be good for some homebrew purpose. I figured I could mount them in
a box with a power supply and use them as a external amp for an older
scope, or possibly even a preamp for a homebrew receiver. In addition to
what appears to be wide-band amplification circuitry, the modules also
contain latching relays that I presume control input attenuation. I'm
looking for signal descriptions for the terminal pads at the bottom of
the modules.

I know that there are dealers that sell manuals, but I can't justify
paying dealer price for a manual that may end up doing me no good. I'm
simply trying to turn a few pieces of junk into something useful.

BAMA, by the way, doesn't seem to list this plug-in.

If you have any information on these parts, I'd sure appreciate it if
you would pass it on. My email address is hpf[at]gainbroadband[dot]com

73,
Pete
AC7ZL
www.hpfriedrichs.com
Posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.repair

Hi Pete:

I replied to your e-mail account, but your "folder was full". Guess that
means you have been living well.

Local friend may be able to help. I forwarded your post to him. Contact me
for further info.

73, Colin K7FM

TEKTRONIX model 5301 (=5441) oscilloscope: looking for schematics gianni miglio Electronics Repair 0 September 19th 07 08:54 PM
vax 2000 51 UK diy 4 August 24th 06 09:33 PM
CIRCUITMAKER 2000 ee_design Electronics Repair 1 August 20th 06 08:58 AM
Powermatic PM 2000 Darrell Peart Woodworking 4 April 17th 06 01:34 AM
2300+Monitor Schematics for Tech Engineers (August 2003) list Original UK schematics Monitor Schematics on CD Electronics Repair 1 August 10th 03 12:58 PM