Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toshiba 50H82 - How to reset password?

Help!
I set a password on my TV, and have long since forgotten it.
Is there a way to reset this password, even if it means re-programming
all the channels?
Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

As a 45 year old guy, asking my mom about this seems kind of extreme,
don't you think?
Yes, I realize the whole purpose of this kind of lock-out is to
restrict the kids - this was the reason I enterred a password in the
first place!
RM

On Sep 13, 6:06 pm, JR North wrote:
Ask your Mom.
JR

wrote:
Help!
I set apasswordon my TV, and have long since forgotten it.
Is there a way to reset thispassword, even if it means re-programming
all the channels?
Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Click to this web site it takes you there.
http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/tacpasse...65h82_om_e.pdf

Best Wishes
Cyrus®