Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DENON AVR3300 no FM reception

I like to restore the FM reception to normal ops. So far I have
diagnosed that AM reception/tuning is in good condition. In the FM
mode no IF signal is getting to pin 1 of the IC LA1265 so I belief
that the little tuner block is at fault. I managed to remove the
shielding covers to get access to the tuner section which really
exposed a jungle of SMT devices.
To find my way around this multigang-ed tuner I hope that some one can
provide me with a copy of the DENON FM front end or any help to
troubleshoot the receiver

Thanks
Bram

TV reception [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 12th 06 04:07 AM
no UHF reception old dirtbeard Home Repair 8 February 21st 06 04:13 PM
Better TV reception chlim Home Repair 17 March 2nd 05 09:28 PM
TV giving bad reception Fred Electronics Repair 9 January 4th 05 05:37 PM
Denon AVR3300 Repair David Black Electronics Repair 2 June 11th 04 05:46 PM