Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default DENON AVR3300 no FM reception

I have sent a diagram of the tuner section to your gmail address. A quick
glance suggests that pin 5 is the voltage contolled tuning input;
transistors TR 505 and 504 appears to be the AM and FM switches.

Mark Z.

"Brasto" wrote in message
ups.com...
I like to restore the FM reception to normal ops. So far I have
diagnosed that AM reception/tuning is in good condition. In the FM
mode no IF signal is getting to pin 1 of the IC LA1265 so I belief
that the little tuner block is at fault. I managed to remove the
shielding covers to get access to the tuner section which really
exposed a jungle of SMT devices.
To find my way around this multigang-ed tuner I hope that some one can
provide me with a copy of the DENON FM front end or any help to
troubleshoot the receiver

Thanks
Bram