Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default San Francisco A/V repair shops?

Hello,

I have a Pioneer VSX-D710S receiver that I need repaired. The unit does
not produce any sound through the speakers. The headphone jack produces
sound. It was working fine until this happened.

Any SF or Peninsula shops that come highly recommended? I'd prefer not
to go to the East Bay.

Thanks,

Josh
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

thePfef wrote in message
news
Hello,

I have a Pioneer VSX-D710S receiver that I need repaired. The unit does
not produce any sound through the speakers. The headphone jack produces
sound. It was working fine until this happened.

Any SF or Peninsula shops that come highly recommended? I'd prefer not
to go to the East Bay.

Thanks,

Josh

Is there a monitor switch that someone has moved ?or preamp - amp links been
removed?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
"N Cook" wrote:

Is there a monitor switch that someone has moved ?or preamp - amp links been
removed?

The monitor switch was the first thing I checked ‹ several times. I
don't know how a preamp - amp link could have been removed. I was really
searching for a simple fix for this receiver, but it doesn't seem to be
a setting issue.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

thePfef wrote:
"N Cook" wrote:

Is there a monitor switch that someone has moved ?or preamp - amp links been
removed?

The monitor switch was the first thing I checked ‹ several times. I
don't know how a preamp - amp link could have been removed. I was really
searching for a simple fix for this receiver, but it doesn't seem to be
a setting issue.

Could the jack itself be a switching type, by some silly chance?

Tried looking at the user manual, but Pioneer actually demands you register
before getting a copy.

--
Tiger Direct forcibly checking receipts?
http://tinyurl.com/2hz3ht