Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer VSX-D710S receiver help ‹ no sound

Hello,

I received a Pioneer VSX-D710S AV receiver that does not have any sound
through the speakers. The headphone jack produces sound. It was working
fine until this happened. Although I am not too technical, I did open
it up to take a look, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. Will
buying the service manual help me at all or should I just bring it to a
technician? Is it even worth fixing or paying to have it fixed?

Thanks for your help,

Josh