Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Citgo Strikes Again

The newly-named "Stripes" convenience store chain purchases gasoline
from Citgo refineries, among others. So says the CFO of Susser
Holdings Corporation, owner of the chain. Email her and ask if you
doubt.

Act as you see fit. Me? I no longer patronize ANY "Stripes"
establishment for any reason.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:16:16 -0700, webpa wrote:

The newly-named "Stripes" convenience store chain purchases gasoline
from Citgo refineries, among others. So says the CFO of Susser
Holdings Corporation, owner of the chain. Email her and ask if you
doubt.

Act as you see fit. Me? I no longer patronize ANY "Stripes"
establishment for any reason.

You'd be much better off if you understood how gasoline is distributed
from refineries to the point-of-sale. Then you would realize that the
fuel in your car is a mix of each refinery's products, without regard
to refinery ownership.

The difference comes in afterwards, when additives are placed in the
fuel. THis is done as the fuel is pumped into the tanker to be
distributed to the point-of-sale location.

So I'd suggest that you should consider never, ever, driving a car,
truck, bus, air-plane, or other moterized vehicle. Don't use
electricity (some is generated by fuel produced by Citgo), and avoid
wearing clothes made from synthetic materials as some of those are
from Citgo, too.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

webpa wrote:

The newly-named "Stripes" convenience store chain purchases gasoline
from Citgo refineries, among others. So says the CFO of Susser
Holdings Corporation, owner of the chain. Email her and ask if you
doubt.

Act as you see fit. Me? I no longer patronize ANY "Stripes"
establishment for any reason.

I buy Citgo whenever I can.

Why should the arabs get all my money?

JAM