Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Fan Power Consumption

I have a Lasko Premium 20" three-speed box fan. I'd like to know how many
watts it uses, but so far I can't find any good info.

No wattage info on the box or the fan, no wattage info on the Lasko website.

Googling gets me wildly disparate numbers on wattage for "portable" fans.

Does anyone have reasonably accurate info? It would be nice to know how
many watts for each of the three speeds.

Thanks.

--- Joe