Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KD32FS170

Unit will not come on, Blink code is 5
Dont have a schematic, Going to look at it next week, Anyone familiar with
this one?
Charlie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2 Jun, 22:57, "Charlie East" wrote:
Unit will not come on, Blink code is 5
Dont have a schematic, Going to look at it next week, Anyone familiar with
this one?
Charlie

Not sure, not got the codes, but cud fing out, Susupect this mey be a
frame fault.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

KV32FS120 five [5] blink code is IKB Protect. Sony datum 'IC001 defect on M
Board, G2 Defect or mis-adjusted', or anything that may affect these two
specific circuit areas. Good luck on that BA-6 Chassis.
wrote in message
ups.com...
On 2 Jun, 22:57, "Charlie East" wrote:
Unit will not come on, Blink code is 5
Dont have a schematic, Going to look at it next week, Anyone familiar
with
this one?
Charlie

Not sure, not got the codes, but cud fing out, Susupect this mey be a
frame fault.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I got to look at the set, The blink code is 5, The high voltage never tries
to come up so I guess that would affect the G2 voltage to give the IKB
fault.I have 0 volts on the collector of the H output trans. I was not able
to trace it back to P/S. Very limited work space in the home, so I told
customer it has to come to the shop for troubleshooting., Have to get help
to bring that big thing in
Charlie

"Art" wrote in message
KV32FS120 five [5] blink code is IKB Protect. Sony datum 'IC001 defect on

Board, G2 Defect or mis-adjusted', or anything that may affect these two
specific circuit areas. Good luck on that BA-6 Chassis.
ups.com...

sony tv Fastvale Electronics Repair 5 July 3rd 05 08:27 PM
AG 7350 and Sony Editor ? Qustion for Sony god's or Panasonic god's. Approx Electronics Repair 0 October 29th 03 12:39 AM
SONY DVD player No power. Seems common across many Sony DVD's Techie Electronics Repair 17 October 28th 03 12:09 PM
Sony G410R Monitor problem (and bad Sony support) Steeve M Electronics Repair 7 July 15th 03 12:24 AM