Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dell flatscreen flashing

I've got a Dell E153FP1 flatscreen to fix , the green on button led is just
flashing, any ideas please nothing else.
DH

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mc mc is offline

"Jim'll" wrote in message
I've got a Dell E153FP1 flatscreen to fix , the green on button led is
just flashing, any ideas please nothing else.
DH

Does it have an input signal from the computer, in a video mode that it
supports? Flashing green might just mean "I have no input so I'm going to
sleep." I'm not sure what the flashing/color codes are on Dell.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On May 31, 5:14 pm, "Jim'll" wrote:
I've got a Dell E153FP1 flatscreen to fix , the green on button led is just
flashing, any ideas please nothing else.
DH

Greetings....
May I suggest that you give he monitor cable, at both ends, a little
wiggle or pull it out, of the socket, and reset it...
When I moved my monitor, I have a similar problem and it turned out
that the monitor plug was just slightly out of position...
Larry