Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default FS Hitachi big screen parts cheap

I had a Hitachi 65swx20b. It all of a sudden turned off. I thought
it was the power supply, bought a new power supply and put it in,
still dont work. I wont spend anymore in it, so I replaced the set.
I can not guarantee anything but all the lights do come on on the
power supply, I have the power supply, costed me 300 bucks, the
deflection board, the antenna board, the yellow, red, and green color
tubes with boards on them and the original power supply. 200.00 for
all.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
I had a Hitachi 65swx20b. It all of a sudden turned off. I thought
it was the power supply, bought a new power supply and put it in,
still dont work. I wont spend anymore in it, so I replaced the set.
I can not guarantee anything but all the lights do come on on the
power supply, I have the power supply, costed me 300 bucks, the
deflection board, the antenna board, the yellow, red, and green color
tubes with boards on them and the original power supply. 200.00 for
all.

Probably would have cost less than $300 to have a tech fix it in the first
place. Might try ebaying that new board. The screen is worth something too
if it's in good shape, they're often damaged and many times a screen from
one set can be cut down to fit another.