Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default cleaning type of mechanical typewriter?

I can't find a typewriter forum amongst Google groups so am posting
question here. What is the best and easiest method of type of
mechanical typewriter?

best, Aaron

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 16 May, 16:41, " wrote:
I can't find a typewriter forum amongst Google groups so am posting
question here. What is the best and easiest method of type of
mechanical typewriter?

best, Aaron

1. Blutack or plasticine
2. A brush with dense very short stiff bristles - take a half inch
paint brush and cut it down to half an inch long.

NT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...

I can't find a typewriter forum amongst Google groups so am posting
question here. What is the best and easiest method of type of
mechanical typewriter?

Old toothbrush and kerosene.