Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Can anyone tell me how I can increase the font size

Hi, new to this and could be in the wrong place ? Have a Nokia 6630
phone the font is far to small or my eye sight is getting worse !!
both I think Anyone tell me how I can change it

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

David:
I don't think you can increase the font size on your phone.
You might try a different phone model with a bigger screen
and larger fort size... I know that they are made for
people with eyesight problems.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, new to this and could be in the wrong place ? Have a Nokia 6630
phone the font is far to small or my eye sight is getting worse !!
both I think Anyone tell me how I can change it

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On May 7, 4:21 pm, wrote:
Hi, new to this and could be in the wrong place ? Have a Nokia 6630
phone the font is far to small or my eye sight is getting worse !!
both I think Anyone tell me how I can change it

use it and may have to cancel the service because you have a phone you
can't use. They may try to sell you another phone, but be insistent
and you should get the answer.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann