Old April 5th 07, 03:36 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default RCA CTC195 chassis dead, Flyback ?

Any help in troubleshooting this TV is appreciated. Fuse is good,
horizontal output is good. I have 154v on the collector in standby so
my power supply is good. I'm thinking Flyback or HV splitter. Thanks
for any help.

Old April 6th 07, 11:39 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Remove anode lead from HV splitter and isolate it, power the set up to see
if HV is generated, if so order the HV block. Common problem.
ups.com...