DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA CTC195 chassis dead, Flyback ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/197140-rca-ctc195-chassis-dead-flyback.html)

moonlite April 5th 07 04:36 PM

RCA CTC195 chassis dead, Flyback ?

Any help in troubleshooting this TV is appreciated. Fuse is good,
horizontal output is good. I have 154v on the collector in standby so
my power supply is good. I'm thinking Flyback or HV splitter. Thanks
for any help.

Art April 6th 07 12:39 PM

RCA CTC195 chassis dead, Flyback ?

Remove anode lead from HV splitter and isolate it, power the set up to see
if HV is generated, if so order the HV block. Common problem.
ups.com...