Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sharp VL-NZ100U tape will NOT eject....

Recently, I've put in a protected tape into the unit to watch and the
tape compartment retracted as usual. When I turned on the VCR mode,
it indicated that I need to eject the tape. When I try to eject the
tape, it does not come up like it usually does. It makes an attempt
(since I can hear the noise) when I open up the tape area, but the
tape compartment will not eject the tape and it is stuck. The battery
is fully charged and I also try to the procedure with the unit plug
with the AC adaptor. Can anyone HELP????!!!!!?!?!? I want to
attempt to fix this on my own if possible.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

lasunshine ha escrito:
Recently, I've put in a protected tape into the unit to watch and the
tape compartment retracted as usual. When I turned on the VCR mode,
it indicated that I need to eject the tape. When I try to eject the
tape, it does not come up like it usually does. It makes an attempt
(since I can hear the noise) when I open up the tape area, but the
tape compartment will not eject the tape and it is stuck. The battery
is fully charged and I also try to the procedure with the unit plug
with the AC adaptor. Can anyone HELP????!!!!!?!?!? I want to
attempt to fix this on my own if possible.

My advice is: forget it. Even experienced techs often ahte working on
these intricate devices. You will screw it up without the service
manual and training. take it to a service centre.
-b.