Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Zenith SJ1325W repair

This is for the record as the fix is done.

This set belongs to my wife's sister, and the problem was that everything on
the screen was jittery. Couldn't even make out the OSD info. I started
checking ESR on the caps, and found many that I didn't like. I ended up
having to write them down as there were so many. Ended up checking all of
them, and replacing 25. Some were marginal, and some would not even
register on my meter. I also replaced any that were starting to weep.

WT