Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ben Ben is offline

Default CTC197 - LA7612N info needed

Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 6, 7:12 am, "Ben" wrote:
Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

Would you settle for a def print ? I have it on cd. give me a mail
address
C Grob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 8, 5:39 am, "Ben" wrote:
What is a def print ?

" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 6, 7:12 am, "Ben" wrote:
Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

Would you settle for a def print ? I have it on cd. give me a mail
address
C Grob- Hide quoted text -

SCHEMATIC OF THE DEFLECTION CIRCUIT. SEND MAIL ADDRESS & I'LL MAIL
IT C GROB

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ben Ben is offline

Hi , did you get it ?