DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CTC197 - LA7612N info needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/194232-ctc197-la7612n-info-needed.html)

Ben March 6th 07 01:12 PM

CTC197 - LA7612N info needed

Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

[email protected] March 6th 07 01:55 PM

CTC197 - LA7612N info needed

On Mar 6, 7:12 am, "Ben" wrote:
Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

Would you settle for a def print ? I have it on cd. give me a mail
address
C Grob

[email protected] March 8th 07 05:28 PM

CTC197 - LA7612N info needed

On Mar 8, 5:39 am, "Ben" wrote:
What is a def print ?

" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 6, 7:12 am, "Ben" wrote:
Hi ,

Having a RCA F32683SB (CTC197CE2) with a vertical problem. Had a few
other problems before like a bad flyback but it's OK now.

The remaining problem is in the vertical and it seems to come from a
jungle IC LA7612N (Sanyo) that I cannot get the datasheet.

Any idea where I can get it ?

Tks...

Would you settle for a def print ? I have it on cd. give me a mail
address
C Grob- Hide quoted text -

SCHEMATIC OF THE DEFLECTION CIRCUIT. SEND MAIL ADDRESS & I'LL MAIL
IT C GROB

Ben March 15th 07 04:37 PM

CTC197 - LA7612N info needed

Hi , did you get it ?