Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony KV27XBR51, ANU1A chassis, won't regulate, T651?

Voltage goes high and shuts down, won't regulate. All of the voltages look
good at the IC, feedback seems to be tracking the output, opto working.
This power supply has had every part in the secondary and primary either
checked or changed. Assumed that the transformer was OK because I almost
never see a bad switching transformer in these, but pulled it and found only
2 rings on pins 2-3. The other windings all ring good. 1-449-607-11 is
listed as NLA from Sony. Anyone have a poser supply (F board) or
transformer from one in their boneyard?

Leonard

It has removed 36787 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!