Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony STR-DB940 help..

I just got this unit. It powers up and the protection kicks in. I've
repaired a 840 with this same problem. but it appears on this unit
the 15 volt regulator gets real hot. I've replaced it already with
the same results. If anyone has any tips or pointers to where to look
I'd appricate it.

-Ron

Sony STR-V444ES Electronics Repair 4 November 14th 06 11:56 AM
Looking for service manual or schematic for Sony STR-DB940. Jack Electronics Repair 1 August 25th 05 03:04 PM
Req: Service manual for Sony STR-DB940 receiver. Jack Electronics Repair 0 July 28th 05 05:02 PM
__ Two Sony recievers that have buzzing STR-AV920, STR-D990 motsco_ _ Electronics Repair 6 January 19th 05 01:38 AM
Sony STR-D650Z Michael Fiedler Electronics Repair 1 June 11th 04 10:40 PM