Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hitachi 50UX26B

Hi there I just recieved a Hitachi Ultravision 50UX26B and after about
5 minutes it will shutdown and the red protection led will be on
inside, turning it back on keeps it on for about 30 sec more each
time. The 5 green leds inside are one strong while powered up and the
protection (red led) is softly on until the set powers down then its
bright and the green ones go out.

I can'nt see any blown caps or components and all fuses are good (even
the "litlfuse") but while powered on there is a buzz from around the
"protection" area on the circuit board (picture).

Picture looks GREAT when its on and audio is good to, so if its not to
bad of a fix (probably can do myself) I would really like to get it
working again so I dont have to go back to the 20" daewoo

Thanks for ANY help.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

A tech, near my house, barely wanted to tell me it was in the power
circuit without coming over and charging a $125 trip fee and $225
troubleshoot fee....

Does ANYONE have any ideas? :-) Thanks again for any advice

Hitachi Ultravision Model 50UX26B Intermittent Power Shut Down Angela D'Andrea Electronics Repair 5 February 21st 06 02:31 PM
Hitachi saw Jimmy Woodworking 3 November 6th 05 03:38 PM
Hitachi mpdct96 Electronics Repair 2 September 8th 05 10:20 PM
Hitachi tv Paul Vatal Electronics Repair 0 September 8th 05 04:22 PM
Hitachi 32" T.V.!! [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 8th 04 04:09 AM