Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP site very nice

Dear Friends,

I don't know if all of you are aware of the birth of this site...:

http://www.hpmemory.org/

Happy new year to all of you

Pierre-François

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Pierre-François wrote:
Dear Friends,

I don't know if all of you are aware of the birth of this site...:

http://www.hpmemory.org/

Happy new year to all of you

Pierre-François

SPAM SPAm SPam Spam spam spaM spAM sPAM SPAM

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Pierre-François" wrote in news:4597d98d$0$27378
:

No no! Be sure it's NOT a SPAM!
Believe me!

Thanks
pf

Don't worry. Janet = Malissa. She (or he) is a troll.

By the way, you have an interesting website.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi!

I don't know if all of you are aware of the birth of this site...:

http://www.hpmemory.org/

No, I wasn't. It is a very nice site. I look forward to seeing its
completion.

William

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:10:09 GMT, William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

I don't know if all of you are aware of the birth of this site...:

http://www.hpmemory.org/

No, I wasn't. It is a very nice site.
I look forward to seeing its completion.

Yes -- its completion _and_ corrections:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...pmemory.org%2F

Does not render well in konqueror, Opera, nor Firefox.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Pierre-François wrote:
No no! Be sure it's NOT a SPAM!
Believe me!

Yeah, sure, Marc.

--
Nazi: a person who is winning an argument with a liberal.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

How do,

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:35:08 +0000, Allodoxaphobia wrote:

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:10:09 GMT, William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

I don't know if all of you are aware of the birth of this site...:

http://www.hpmemory.org/

No, I wasn't. It is a very nice site.
I look forward to seeing its completion.

Yes -- its completion _and_ corrections:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...pmemory.org%2F

Does not render well in konqueror, Opera, nor Firefox.

That's odd, this site renders just fine for me using Firefox. Firefox info
below,

Last updated: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:25:09 GMT

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1)
Gecko/20061217 SUSE/2.0.0.1-8.1 Firefox/2.0.0.1

*** Extensions (enabled: 9, disabled: 2; total: 11) Bandwidth Meter 1.0.3
Beagle Indexer 0.2 [disabled]
DOM Inspector 1.8.1.1
Google Toolbar for Firefox 2.1.20060807L [disabled]
InfoLister 0.9f
netcrafttoolbar 1.1.1.7
Nightly Tester Tools 1.0.4
NoScript 1.1.4.5.061221
Sage 1.3.9
UnPlug 1.5.4
User Agent Switcher 0.6.9

*** Themes (8)
Brushed
Firefox (default) [selected]
macfoxII
macfoxIIgraphite
Metal Lion - iCe
Mostly Crystal
Saturated
Tango

*** Plugins
Adobe Reader 7.0
Default Plugin
DivX Browser Plug-In
Google VLC multimedia plugin 1.0
Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible
Java(TM) Plug-in 1.5.0_07-b03
mplayerplug-in 3.31
QuickTime Plug-in 6.0 / 7
RealPlayer 9
Shockwave Flash
Windows Media Player Plugin

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"clifto" wrote in message

Nazi: a person who is winning an argument with a liberal.

Wrong. Nazi: Person who wants freedom for themselves by denying it to
everyone else.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Allodoxaphobia" wrote in message

Does not render well in konqueror, Opera, nor Firefox.

Worked fine in Firefox for me.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Luis Martino wrote:

Don't Worry Luis Martino = Homosexual. He is a fudgepacker.

By the way, you have an interesting website.

What, do they have pictures of naked black men?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi!

Does not render well in konqueror, Opera, nor Firefox.

It looked great in Firefox 2.0.0.1 as well as various 1.5 releases running
on Windows (95, NT4, 2000). The page info window reports that it rendered in
standards compliance mode. Not sure what more you could want. I had no
problems on any page of the site.

No idea (yet) about Konqueror, Opera or Safari . I'm not near enough to my
computers with the appropriate operating systems for those tests.

William