Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default nice sleepwear web site

Hi,

www.thesleepwearfactory.com

I have Found this brand offers a variety in sleepwear products for all
ages with luxurious high quality fabrics. You can compare this brand
with all other major brands in the world.

chao!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

www.thesleepwearfactory.com

I have Found this brand offers a variety in sleepwear products for all
ages with luxurious high quality fabrics. You can compare this brand
with all other major brands in the world.

chao!

**** all to do with DIY !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message .com,
writes
Hi,

www.thesleepwearfactory.com

I have Found this brand offers a variety in sleepwear products for all
ages with luxurious high quality fabrics. You can compare this brand
with all other major brands in the world.

Did you really ?

nothing to do with you, is it ?

laydeez 'n gentlemen -mark this site down as one not to use - don't feed
spammers

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "woodglass" contains these words:

**** all to do with DIY !!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you get someone else to do your sleeping?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from raden contains these words:

Did you really ?

At least he/she/it didn't sign off with "Chao" (sic) as he/she/it did
elsewhere!

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from raden contains these words:

Did you really ?

At least he/she/it didn't sign off with "Chao" (sic) as he/she/it did
elsewhere!

ITYF he/she/it did ...

"Hi,

www.the****edupfactory.com

I have Found this brand ... fabrics. You can compare ... the world.

chao!"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from raden contains these words:

ITYF he/she/it did ...

Ah - I didn't see the original, my ISP deals properly with such things.

--
Skipweasel

Delta site Mike O. Woodworking 9 March 18th 06 04:47 AM
New Interesting site martin de roode Metalworking 3 February 19th 06 04:34 AM
New Interesting site martin de roode Woodworking 1 February 18th 06 05:35 PM
The Best Woodworking Web Site? Unisaw A100 Woodworking 18 March 6th 05 11:09 PM
Arts and Crafts Site CraftIT Woodturning 0 November 12th 04 03:24 PM