Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default New Sony viewfinder component

Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

This is a Sony part only. Call Sony to find out who their closest parts
supplier is located for you. I have my doubts that this part is still
available.

Another way to find this part is to do a Google search, and then call any
dealers that have it listed.

--

JANA
_____

"Simon960" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Simon960 wrote:

Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

Are you sure the viewfinder was color to start with? Just because
the camera is color doesn't mean the viewfinder is. if it is a LCD, and
displaying a good B&W image, but is supposed to be in color there are
other problems.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Simon960 wrote:
Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

What does the part look like and how do you know it's the problem? You
haven't said anything about what diagnostics you did on the circuit.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Simon960 wrote:
Hi,

My Grandma has just given me an old JVC camcorder that was her late
husbands. It has been stored in a cold garage and the view finder has
lost it's colour.

I have opened it up and found the component details as below but I've
searched on Google and RS and can't find the part anywhere. Where
should I be looking for this part?

Sony
LCX0058K-8
630D99K

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

You just answered your own question, jerk. It's a Sony and Sony makes
****.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Many thanks for your help on this

Simon

You just answered your own question, jerk. It's a Sony and Sony makes
****.

Malissa:

Calm down. Take your pills. Sony makes the BEST. Learn to read Kanji
and read Akio Morita's biography. Did I? No...but I've sampled
everyone's products for a living.